Of course, there are some items that Bountye doesn't allow to be bought or sold on the platform. The following represents a partial list of prohibited items that are not in the spirit of Bountye and do not reflect the community we strive to maintain:
- Weapons, parts and accessories including, but not limited to, firearms, ammunition, swords or switchblades, BB guns, and tasers.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and drugs including prescription drugs, drug paraphernalia or other controlled substances.
- All perishable food items.
- Live animals or pets.
- Obscene or pornographic material that may be harmful to minors.
- Counterfeit or fraudulent items.
- Stolen goods or property with the serial number removed or altered.
- Used cosmetics, undergarments, swim suits or socks.
- Ads for commercial or marketing purposes.
- Recalled items or items that do not adhere to federal regulations and standards, such as an outdated crib or car seat.
- Merchandise that promotes hatred or violence against specific groups of people.
For a more comprehensive list of prohibited items, please review our Listing Policy. All users are responsible for ensuring the items they buy or sell follow all applicable state and local laws, as well as Bountye's User Agreement and Listing Policy.
Bountye reserves the right to remove any item that does not reflect the spirit of our community.